Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze Festival
September 27 @ 4:00 pm - October 27 @ 8:00 pm
Friday: – 4pm – Dusk
Saturday: – 10am – Dusk
Sunday: – 12pm – Dusk
Important note about hours: Admission to Timberline Farms will stop at sunset, but all customers may stay on the premises until 9pm.
This year, homemade candles and soap, more carnival games, and trick or treat night. ACTIVITIES include pony rides, music, food and drinks, pumpkin patch, plants, flags, Shirts, TRAIN RIDES, clowns, Face painting, EDUCATIONAL CENTER, Hay rides, corn crib, CORN MAZE, Country Store, Blacksmith Shop, and Craft Vendors.
OPEN FOR SCHOOLS, CHURCHES AND OTHER GROUPS on Week Days. Schedule your time. ADMISSION for education tour groups is $5.00/child and one chaperon free for every 20 children. Groups may bring packed lunches for a picnic. Drinks will be available for a minimum cost, not to exceed $1. Snacks, boiled peanuts, and other items may be purchased at the County Store.
General Admission Price:
(Children 3 and under): Free
All Tickets; $8
Active Military, Firefighters, and Law Enforcement: Free
Call for group pricing
You can now purchase tickets online. Click here to purchase your tickets!
Events and Entertainment:
- Free parking
- Walk through Corn Maze
- All day Fun
- Hay Ride
- Train Ride
- Corn crib
- Face Painting
- Bird Display
- Pony Rides
While you’re at Timberline Farms:
- Browse our various vendors
- Get a a snack or some dinner
- Take a picture with our farm cutouts
- Buy hand-crafted products (all made in the local community)
Corn Maze Rules:
- No Running or Horseplay inside the maze.
- After Dark: Visitors will be permitted to bring their own flashlights.
- Kids Accompanied by an Adult. No one under the age of 16 is permitted in the corn maze without being accompanied by an adult. Kids… stay with your adults to make sure they don’t get lost!!!
- Please Stay on the Paths. Short-cuts permanently damage the maze and ruin the fun for everyone.
- No Vandalism. Vandalizing will not be tolerated. Do not pick, throw, or damage the corn, stations or other objects found inside the maze.
- No Smoking or open flame is permitted in the corn maze.
- Keep the Maze Clean. Please keep our maze clean and use the trash cans provided.
- No Outside Food/Beverages. No beverages or food items purchased outside the farm are permitted in the corn maze. We sell water, soda, and other drinks along with food at the concession stand.
- Call for Help. If you get lost or want to leave the corn maze immediately, please do not walk outside the corn maze paths. Call us on your cell phone and someone will find you and walk you out.
- Use Porta-Potty. Do not go the bathroom inside the corn maze. Porta potties are available on the farm and should be used before entering the corn maze.
- Be Courteous. Please be courteous to others. Do not scare or disrespect other people inside the corn maze.
- No Bicycles, Four Wheels, or Dirt Bikes permitted in the corn maze. Parents are permitted to use strollers and wagons to carry their children.