Pumpkin Patch & Fall Festival
October 1 @ 4:00 pm - October 31 @ 7:00 pm
Every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from October 1, 2021 thru October 31, 2021.
Friday: – 4pm – 8pm
Saturday: – 10am – 7pm
Sunday: – 12pm – 7pm
Important note about hours: Admission to Timberline Farms will stop at sunset, but all customers may stay on the premises until 8pm.
ACTIVITIES include pony rides, music, food and drinks, pumpkin patch, pumpkin chunkin’, farm animals, plants, flags, shirts, kid train rides, face painting, educational center, hay rides, corn crib, country store, blacksmith shop, and craft vendors.
All Tickets; $8
Active Military, Firefighters, and Law Enforcement: Free
Call for group pricing.
You can now purchase tickets online. Click here to purchase your tickets!
Events and Entertainment:
- Free parking
- All day Fun
- Hay Ride
- Train Ride
- Corn crib
- Corn Hole
- Hula Hoops, tether ball, and other kid games.
- Bounce House (Not included in admission, $1 donation)
- Face Painting (Not included in admission price)
- Pony Rides (Not included in admission price, cash only.)
While you’re at Timberline Farms:
- Browse our various vendors
- Get a a snack or some dinner
- Take a picture with our farm cutouts
- Buy hand-crafted products (all made in the local community)